Welcome to the AIN Library!
This is a step by step guideline how you as AIN member can join the AIN Group Library:
1. Create an account on zotero.org.
2. Send an email to our Librarian Susanne Pöchacker email@example.com
3. Check your inbox or spam folder for the invitation mail to the AIN Group Library
4. Click on the link in the mail and you are in!
6. Start sharing links and researching.
We have limited storage space. So it is better to share links rather than uploading documents, movies etc.
7. Use tags
The AIN Group Library’s content is as good as our edits. So everyone of us can contribute to keeping our AIN Library relevant and high quality!
Complete as many fields as possible when adding an item. An easy way is to filter the AIN Group Library’s content by clicking on one of the tags. So we need tagged content!
You might also find the Zotero FAQ helpful as a first introduction to our AIN Group Library.
8. Get an introduction by Susanne Pöchacker
There are also Skype sessions with Susanne Pöchacker to give AIN members an introduction to the Group Library if needed or to share experiences and tips among AIN Group Library users.
Please, check our AIN Facebook Group for dates.
9. Spread the word about the AIN Group Library among other AIN members